Maybe it’s a sudden calling…
Maybe you’ve been dreaming of achieving something bigger…
Maybe supporting is what you’ve always naturally done…
Maybe YOU should Become a DOULA!
A doula is what one is, it’s what one does. The embodiment of supporting families through the trenches of the unknowns of childbirth and beyond. Being that familiar, friendly face among a sea of strangers and ever-roving visitors to the families that welcome you into their homes. Aisha Fanning is a Certified Doula Trainer with ProDoula, the top doula training organization in the world; leading the way for professional birth workers.
Upcoming 2023 Doula Training Dates!
Infant Feeding Educator Training:
1. January 30th & 31st Pacific Time (Virtual)
Postpartum & Infant Care Doula Training:
1. March 4th & 5th Pacific Time (Virtual)
2. April 29th & 30th Las Vegas, NV (In-Person)
Labor Doula Training:
1. March 11th & 12th Las Vegas, NV (In-Person)
Reach out and Let’s Have a Conversation!
Do You Enjoy Being a Part of a Team?
VFD is looking for motivated team players to join our mission of providing nonjudgmental professional support to pregnant and postpartum families in the Las Vegas Valley. Working as an Independent Contractor allows for flexibility in scheduling, team environment, and pay without the stress of finding clients.
Please note, Contractors will be required to:
- Trained/Certified with ProDoula
- Obtain CPR Certification
- Obtain Liability Insurance
- Obtain a Business License
- Have a Flexible Availability
- Have Reliable Transportation
- Be Subjected to a Background Check
Are YOU the Missing Piece?!
***PLEASE BE ADVISED: While Vegas Family Doulas is constantly inviting Independent Contractors to join our team, attending a training does NOT guarantee a position with Vegas Family Doulas.