Maybe it’s a sudden calling…
Maybe you’ve been dreaming of achieving something bigger…
Maybe supporting is what you’ve always naturally done…
Maybe YOU should Become a DOULA!
A doula is what one is, it’s what one does. The embodiment of supporting families through the trenches of the unknowns of childbirth and beyond. Being that familiar, friendly face among a see of strangers and ever roving visitors to the families that welcome you into their homes. Aisha Fanning is a Certified Doula Trainer with ProDoula, the top doula training organization in the world; leading the way for professional birth workers.
Upcoming 2022 Doula Training Dates!
Infant Feeding Educator Training:
1. September 10th & 11th Mountain Standard Time (Virtual)
2. December 8th & 9th Las Vegas, NV (In-Person)
Postpartum & Infant Care Doula Training:
1. October 1st & 2nd Mountain Standard Time (Virtual)
2. December 10th & 11th Las Vegas, NV (In-Person)
Labor Doula Training:
1. October 22nd & 23rd Mountain Standard Time (Virtual)
2. December 3rd & 4th Las Vegas, NV (In-Person)
Reach out and Let’s Have a Conversation!
Do You Enjoy Being a Part of a Team?
VFD is looking for motivated team players to join our mission of providing nonjudgmental professional support to pregnant and postpartum families in the Las Vegas Valley. Working as an Independent Contractor allows for flexibility in scheduling, team environment, and pay without the stress of finding clients.
Are YOU the Missing Piece?!
Please note, Contractors will be required to:
- Trained/Certified with ProDoula
- Obtain CPR Certification
- Obtain Liability Insurance
- Obtain a Business License
- Have a Flexible Availability
- Have Reliable Transportation
- Be Subjected to a Background Check
***PLEASE BE ADVISED: While Vegas Family Doulas is constantly inviting Independent Contractors to join our team, attending a training does NOT guarantee a position with Vegas Family Doulas.